2017 Chrysler Pacifica Features and Options
As more and more drivers start to choose roomy and spacious vehicles as their next mode of transportation, automakers are coming up with innovative new ideas. The latest and most innovative vehicle that is about to hit dealerships across the country is the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. A cross between a minivan and a crossover SUV, the new Pacifica will offer the best of both worlds and give drivers and passengers everything they could ever want or need in a new family vehicle. One thing that really helps set the new Pacifica apart from other vehicles is its unbelieveable list of innovative features. The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica features and options list will help it become the best minivan ever.
[Read More: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica]
Top Features and Options in New Pacifica
- Plug-in Hybrid technology. The available plug-in hybrid drivetrain and lithium-ion battery will give the new Pacifica a 30 mile range of electric-only miles before its V6 engine kicks in. This is big news and an all-time first for its segment.
- Stow ‘n Go seats. This innovative feature allows you to fold the seats right into the floor for more cargo space. When the seats are up the space can be used as additional storage compartments.
- Active safety features. The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica will offer parking assist technology, lane departure warning, forward collision warning with brake mitigation, rear park assist with auto stop and many other active safety features.
- Convenience features. To help make this the best minivan ever, the Pacifica will offer many family-friendly features including hands-free foot-activated sliding doors and rear hatch, ventilated seats, sunroof, LED interior lighting and much more.
- Advanced touchscreen infotainment systems. This is one of the top features and options in the new Pacifica. Choose the 8.4-inch central display and two 10-inch rear touchscreens that can be wirelessly paired to phones and tablets for added connectivity.